Rules has been mentioned below, are applicable on the sellers of aurlay.com.
Shipping & Packaging
Shipping & Packaging Requirements
If you want to apply for boxes to be shipped, then read carefully the requirements below:
- Mention correct & clear shipment label. Combine items in one box, if you want to send more than one item.
- Place shipment details in shipment invoice, physical shipment must match to the customer demand, including:
- Shipment Label
- Quantity Shipped
- Packing Option (individually or case packed)
- Box weight depends upon volumetric weight or actual weight. Price will be applicable, which will be higher.
- Volumetric weight will be calculated according to this following formula:
Length x height x breadth (in centimeters) divided by 5000 = Volumetric weight (kg)
Label every item which you send to customers & put those information on invoice. For accurate labeling follow the instructions below.
- Must label every item before sending it to the customer.
- Match the item title and order number to the actual shipped package.
- Use only removable glue with white labels.
- Additional invoice should also contain the correct information of the corresponding item(s)
Label of every shipment must be readable (not blur or fade)
While packing keep these things in mind:
- Always use slightly large box for packing of your item in which you’re sending your item so you can cushion the item with packing material on all sides.
- Always use well made & good conditioned box which could survive the trip.
- Use bubble wrap, foam, or paper to pack your item so that you’re item got no space to move.
- For delicate items, like glassware, use something more secure than paper to pack your items.
- Always use clear or brown packaging tape, reinforced packing tape, or paper tape.
- The width of the tape should be at least 2 inches.
- Don’t use masking tape, cellophane tape, cord, string, or twine. Tape the opening of the box and reinforce all seams.
- Include a return address and properly label that. In the case of reuse of the box, remove previous label, any previous address or information, cover that or cross it with heavy black marker.
Packaging of Liquids Products
Liquids products can create problem during shipping. Pack securely gluey (honey etc.) & liquid products with double seal, in order to protect other shipping packets, other products, and customers. Make sure that you have completely followed the guidelines for the packing of glass containers, liquids and other delicate products. Clearly state ‘F’ on the box while shipping these products.
Packing fragile items
Wrap or box the all items separately to avoid damage. For instance, in the set of glasses, vase, cups etc., wrap or box each single item separately.
- Delicate items should be packed in a box with six solid sides, so that, item got more secured & not exposed in any way.
- Wrap all items separately to avoid damage.
- Clearly state ‘F’ on the box when shipping these products.
- Test your packed items 3-foot drop onto a hard surface without breaking before shipping.
Expiry date and Safety Requirements
Some products need protection from dust or damage. Such products need extra packaging with precautionary guidelines on the box for the ease of everyone. On the master carton do mention the expiration date of expiry products. This is also applicable to the warranty products provided by the seller.
Additionally pack the expiry products as in glass jars or bottles, & make sure that the expiration date is mentioned for observation.
Permitted packaging materials
Boxes, poly bags, bubble wrap or shrink-wrap (for single sealed products)
Always bubble wrapped to liquids items.
Prohibited and restricted items
Prohibited or restrict items list is as below:
- Used items
- Profane items
- Animals and wildlife (live animals, mounted specimens, ivory etc.)
- Artifacts, grave-related items
- Counterfeit currency and stamps
- Drugs and drug paraphernalia
- Banned goods
- Firearms, weapons, and knives (pepper spray, replicas, stun etc.)
- Government documents, IDs, and licenses
- Dangerous, restricted, or regulated materials (batteries, fireworks, refrigerants etc.)
- Items encouraging illegal activity
- Mailing lists and personal information
- Medical drugs
- Military items
- Offensive material
- Prescription drugs
- Plants and seeds
- Prohibited services
- Stocks and other securities
- Stolen property
- Real estate
These are only general guidelines. Aurlay is not responsible of any damage during transportation.